Weekend Recap

Monday, July 17, 2017

I always feel kind of bad/guilty when I post two weekend recap posts back to back!  I'm sorry for the radio silence, but it just seems to be the way during the summer months!

This past week we celebrated the first of three July birthdays!  The end of July is a busy one, which is both absolutely awesome and slightly crazy!  We finish off baseball season for the youngest, kick off the start of a new soccer session and of course, celebrate three birthdays!


I don't know about you, but I always feel slightly sad mid July, like time is passing way too quickly! Then I remind myself that every year I feel that way and that come September, we are all full of summer fun and ready to get back to a regular schedule.

In other news, we love to cook shish kebabs during the summer months.  I recently gave this recipe a try and everyone really enjoyed it, so I wanted to share.


I no joke wore this outfit three out of four days this week!  No joke and no shame, it's comfy and perfect for those hot days.  The top is currently 40% off and the shorts I picked up from the Gap Factory store for under $15!  You can't shop the Gap Factory website if you live in Canada, but for reference, here's the link.


I'm working on a few fun posts today and then hoping to get to the beach with the fam later in the week. 

Cheers,

SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas