Weekend Recap!

Monday, July 10, 2017


We started off our weekend in a new-to-us town for one of the kids' soccer tournaments.  After the games were done, we decided to take a trip down to the lake to check it out.  Gosh was it ever beautiful!  The boardwalk took us on a nice walk along the waters' edge and we took in the lovely scene and gawked at some gorgeous homes!



A few people asked about this black sweater that I was wearing in one of my insta stories.  Incase you're wondering too, I picked it up the one of the Nike Outlets recently and it's been one of my favourites for those cool summer nights.  You can find a similar style here.

Gosh I love summer and even more so, I love those days/evenings/nights when there's no agenda and no one has anywhere to be.  Our entire family sat on the deck until 11:30pm the other night, it was perfect and I hope that we have more summer nights just like it!

I also love the lazy mornings when the kids sleep in, the windows let in the cool morning summer breeze and the smell of freshly brewed coffee fills the house.  Ahhh, summer!


Gearing up for a fun and exciting week!



Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas