Talking About Art and Chatting About Decorating

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A little while ago, the fabulous duo behind The Happy Space Project, Emma and Jill, asked me if I would be willing to take part in their June issue which was all about art.  I adore E & J and all that they do, so of course, I said yes!  Plus, who doesn't love art?

I was asked to share a few of my favourite pieces and to also share my favourite piece in our home.  I had a tough time choosing my favourite piece in our home, only because I truly do love each and every piece.  I chose the lady in the beautiful dress (I really should find the real name for this piece).  I bought this gorgeousness when I was 19 and have loved it ever since.


You can read all about which pieces I absolutely love here and you can also find out which pieces Christine, Tim, Daniela and Melissa are crazy about!  It's a superb issue, read away and be sure to check out their past issues, you won't be disappointed!

Next up, there will be another fun twitter chat with Style At Home this week!  This time it's all about decorating on a budget!


As always, the fabulous Style At Home team will inspire you and they will also be giving away a fantastic prize!

To take part, simply follow @styleathome on twitter and use the hashtag #ChatWithStyle.  The chat will happen on June 11th from 12pm-1pm EST.  You can read all about the rules here.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! I just wanted to pass along the name of the painting it's...
    The Sound of Music by Joanne Pemberton-Longman

    Thanks for all the inspiration.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas