Summer Holiday Go To Beverage. Strawberry Daiquiri!

Monday, June 30, 2014


I've been a huge fan of strawberry daiquiri's for as long as I can remember.  With or without rum, they are delicious!  I've never really made them at home, which is so silly!  So a couple of weeks ago I decided to look for a recipe to try and the first one I tested was a hit!  So so so delicious.

With Canada Day and July 4th right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to share this recipe that made my Strawberry Daiquiri loving self chug-chug-chug (no rum was in this drink, no worries).

I used this recipe which I found on Allrecipes.com, it's my go-to site when it comes to recipes.  I love Pinterest just as much as you, but I really love Allrecipes.com.   We just happened to have Mountain Dew on hand, so I used it as the lemon-lime flavoured carbonated beverage.








I hope you find it just as tasty as we did!  What I love about this site is that you can adjust the serving size.  Just plug in the number of servings you are wanting to make and voila!

Have a fantastic day, friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas