Blogger Feature: Jenny from Crazy Style Love!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Attending BlogPodium last year was the beginning of something pretty awesome.  The sessions were amazing, but even better was getting to meet so many bloggers that I'd admired for some time.

One of those amazing bloggers was Jenny from Crazy Style Love.  You guys, this girl is so unbelievably fashionable and it was such a pleasure to meet her in person.  She is so kind, smart and down to earth...really and truly beautiful inside and out.

I totally admire Jenny's ability to pair pieces and how she plays with colour when it comes to fashion.  Her shoe collection is beyond admirable and goodness, I'd love to own every single one of her stunning skirts (you'll see what I mean)!  Jenny's signature feminine style is elegant and tailored, both of which I love.  She knows how to make a statement without going overboard.

Needless to say, I'm super excited to feature Jenny on the blog today!  You guys need to know her!

First, please tell us a bit about yourself and your blog:  
My name is Jenny, and Crazy Style Love is where I share all that I love, from fashion to food to design.  I live in Toronto, Ontario, and love spending my weekends exploring this fabulous City.  Fashion plays a huge role in my life, and I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pieces to add to my wardrobe.  I cherish my collection of handbags like they are family, and the more sparkly the necklace, the better.  I spend way too much time on Instagram, and love taking/styling photos.  Crazy Style Love (and my Instagram feed) truly represent my style, my loves, my passions, and my life.



Is there one store that you know you can always count on for having that perfect piece?  
It's hard for me to leave Anthropologie empty handed.

Which accessory would you not dare to leave the house without?  
Sunglasses.

What would you consider to be the perfect outfit?  
A colourful dress or midi skirt, simple pumps, oversized sunglasses, a statement necklace and a fabulous handbag.




Is there a colour combo that you absolutely love?  
I love all colour, so it's hard for me to narrow down one combo, but black and white with a pop of colour (like pink or yellow) is a go-to pairing for me.  I'm also currently loving light washed denim with white and blush pink.  It feels so summery.

Fiction/Non Fiction person's wardrobe that you would love to call your own? 
Miroslava Duma.  Her wardrobe is insanely gorgeous.

Is there a piece that you dream of owning?  
An Hermes Birkin.  Definitely a dream.




Coffee/tea?  
Neither, I dislike both. I know, shocking, right?!

Hamburger/Pizza?  
That's a tough one.  Both?!  But if I had to pick, I'd say a thin crust pizza.

Chocolate/Cake?  
Chocolate . . . always chocolate.




So fantastic, right?!  You can find Jenny's blog here.  Her instagram feed is to be admired as well!  You can find it here.

A huge thank you to Jenny for taking part!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I adore Jenny's style and her instagram feed is always so colourful and inspiring!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see my girl Jenny here! You couldn't have described her any better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas