The Grey Cape

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

 









I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful long weekend!  The weather here was absolutely amazing and the arrival of this grey melton wool cape from Banana Republic (wait till you see the price) couldn't have been better timed!  I fell in love with capes just before winter, they are so great for those warmer days that still require a jacket, but nothing too heavy.

I can't deny that I'm pretty excited for spring now that we got a taste of warmer temps, but that being said, we'd also like to get a few more trips to the ski hill in, so I you won't hear me complaining when the temps return to average later in the week!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas