The Blue Dress

Monday, February 13, 2017


A few weeks ago, we found out that we have an fun event to attend in the spring.  So of course, I immediately hopped online in search of the perfect dress!  J Crew was offering 40% off sale items, so I decided to purchase the Clara dress.  After debating which colour, I chose newport navy and oh.my.word, it's the most stunning blue ever! 



The dress has since sold out, but there are most certainly some other amazing options!  I've also got my eye on this one (hopefully it's re-stocked) as well as this one.  So gorgeous!  I love to nab great dresses at even better prices!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas