A Night Out

Friday, February 3, 2017










I consider myself to be somewhat of a homebody....only because I love nothing more cozy evenings at home - so I find it hard at times to motivate myself to go out.  BUT!  Tell me that we are going someplace that I have to wear a dress and heels and I'm there!  Without a doubt!

There's not denying that Valentine's Day gives us a little bit of a nudge to make the effort to go out with your loved one.  I know, we should always make time for this, but I do love Valentine's Day, just like your birthday, when it's an extra special day to celebrate.

I spotted these heels while perusing the shelves at Call It Spring and could not resist purchasing them!  To think that this lover of the colour pink didn't have any pink heels in her closet until these lovelies came along is craziness!  I feel like a lace dress is a great staple for any closet.  Also, my favourite scent of the moment is Indigo by Nest.  Gosh I love it so!

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

SaveSave

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas