Well That Caught My Eye + Crossfit + Ice Cream

Friday, June 12, 2015

Ok truth, I started doing Crossfit workouts last week.  Hubs has always been a fan of Crossfit and last year, he purchased some equipment which is now in our garage.  I finally decided to give it a try and you guys, I'm loving it!  A 20 min circuit leaves me looking like this:


Ok another truth, that was only 3/4 of the way through the workout.  Ummm, yeah.

As a person who loves to run, these circuits are quickly becoming a favourite.  I honestly didn't think that I would get as good of a fill from them as I do from running, but so far, they are winning!

This week's links:


Speaking of ice cream, mint chocolate chip 4eva!  You?

(funny how I start my post out talking about Crossfit and end it with a shot of me eating ice cream, ha!)

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas