Life Lately 26.6.15

Friday, June 26, 2015




So we celebrated the end of the school year with some delicious cupcakes and new Lego.  I can't even believe that school is over!  Though it's much harder to get work done during the day, it's wonderful having so much time with the boys and not really having much of a schedule live by.  There will be many beach days!

Here's a little glimpse of the last little bit around here:

summer ready with this cute tunic and fedora from Talbots (c/o)

speaking of fedora's, I've never owned one, goodness they are fun!

okay, who had a pair of jelly sandals when they were young?!  had to get these from Old Navy! (no longer online)

so after hearing all of the hype, I decided to give Benefit's They're Real mascara a try and I'm impressed.  Have you tried it?

Kiddo 1's new bedding from Aura.  Goodness I'm jealous, it' fabulous!

Also, I'm now on Snapchat and Periscope!  Find me at elliven_studio on Snapchat and ellivenstudio on Periscope!

Have a loooooovely weekend, friends!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas