Patio Moments

Wednesday, June 24, 2015


Summer is officially here which means patio season is in full swing!  Though I have to admit that I'm nowhere near fond of the bugs that appear at night, I still absolutely loving hanging out on the patio with friends and family.

A simple way to enjoy a summer patio moment is providing your company with delicious treats and a refreshing beverage, all neatly laid out on a gorgeous tray.


everything (even the chips!) on the tray was from HomeSense

It was quick and easy to make and it brought some of my favourite people together.  A wonderful moment full of laughter.

Do you love patio season?

Cheers,

HomeSense kindly provided me a giftcard to purchase these items, opinions are completely my own and my opinion was not influenced in any which way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas