Denim & Lace

Monday, June 8, 2015






This outfit couldn't be more me!  You could easily swap out the heels for flats and the small purse for a bigger one if you needed more space and it would work just as well!

I love to pair dressier pieces with casual ones.  The lace with the distressed look of the jeans is a fun combo.

Since the red shoes and the lace top are doing a lot of talking, I kept the accessories to a minimum.  This beautiful BRAVE Leather bracelet was the perfect finishing touch to this outfit.



top - Winners//jeans - Gap (old but similar)//heels - Le Chateau (similar)//purse - Coach (similar)//bracelet

Have a lovely day!

Cheers,


BRAVE Leather generously provided me with the cuff, this however did not influence my opinion.  I adore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas