Moody Florals

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Floral fabrics and art are definitely coming back and strong.  I'm, of course, on board.

Last week I went back to the antique store looking for a couple of pieces that we need for the family room (more about the family room to come later in the week).  Though they didn't have what I went for, what I did spot was a breathtaking floral painting in the most exquisite gold frame.  I desperately wanted to take it home, but alas, there is a budget and I need the other items before this, plus, I already have quite a few floral prints in the house (that doesn't matter though, does it?!).

My word, it's so hard to leave great pieces behind even when you don't have an immediate use/spot for them.

Here's the gorgeousness:


The frame, the dark background, the pinks & blues, it's just lovely.

Are you all for moody florals?

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. That is lovely. Can't believe you left it behind - seems like a good fit for your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the large floral art you already have in your dining room, it's so divine! Love this thrifted find as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas