Afternoon Tea With Elliven Studio - Part 2

Wednesday, April 30, 2014


It's time for another round of #afternoonteawithellivenstudio!

A huge thank you for everyone who has participated so far (an extra huge shout out to Thalita for being ever so awesome with her support!).

I'm so excited to see so many of you taking a little break during the day to relax and unwind.  Here's this week's photos!







Love them all!  Thanks everyone for participating!  I'll be sharing some more of your pics next week, so be sure to tag your photo with the hashtag #afternoonteawithellivenstudio

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me in the round up Julie! I love this hashtag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks for the shoutout!!!! And for sharing my photo! I have BIIIIIG love for #afternoonteawithellivenstudio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas