Homesense Round Up

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hey!

So, I'm beginning to think that perhaps I should consider making this a weekly post.  I mean, it would be a good excuse for why I visit Homesense every other day! ha!

I'm always excited to see what's new in store.  That's how much I love home decor pieces, it's fun just looking at them and to see them in person.

Anyhow, last week's trip was fantastic!  There is a whole slew of newness rolling into the store and I'm loving it!


The fabric on this bench is fabulous:



Check out these wool rugs, perfection:




Rope mirror:


 

Hello capiz art:


And don't forget to check Homesense if you're looking for planters, they always have a huge selection in a variety of shapes, sizes and colour.  I am loving these white ones:


Til next week!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas