9 Days

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That's how many days my husband will be home for the rest of this month. Needless to say, life has been very busy for me lately, unbelievably busy. The kids sports have started up, we've been doing some work on the house and I've been trying to get some gifts sewn together. I don't seem to have much spare time between laundry, meals, housework, the kids school and sports. June isn't looking much better and then we will be going on vacation in July and August.

You can probably tell where this post is going. I have taken some time to think about what to do with my shop. I don't want to neglect it, but it seems as though that's what is happening. I will be closing it down for summer vacation from July 1st until mid August. Until then, I will not be adding new items. At least I don't think I will. If I can, fabulous! However, for now, I simply do not have the time to focus sewing together new items to list.

My sketch book is bursting at the seams, I have so many ideas and new items I want to list. I have loads of new fabrics and my supplies are fully stocked......I just don't have time. Without time, you don't really have much now do you?

I hope to get things back up, in full force by the end of August. When my husband's schedule will be more flexible and when the summer activities will be winding down.

Perhaps things will change, I have my fingers crossed, but I don't know how likely that is to happen.

I will however be continuing to blog quite frequently, so please do stick with me! I will do what I can when I can in regards to sewing, I just can't guarantee that there will be much more stock than there is right now.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas