Here We Are!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The weather has been absolutely lovely here in the Prairies. We are enjoying getting out and are soaking in the sunshine. The kids are busy bees, with school and sports, they are loving being able to play outside.

My husband is coming back home tonight after yet another few days away. He's supposed to have almost a week off, which will be lovely, we are missing him.

The shop slow down has begun and things will continue to quiet down up until the summer closure which will be the months of July and August.

Here is a recent pic of my trio....


It wasn't a tough decision to make, when I decided to shut the shop down for the summer and to stop making items from now until the shop re-opens in Sept. It's simply something I have to do, so that I can be here for them. That being said, I do miss sewing, I do miss promoting my shop and all the loveliness that comes with owning an Etsy shop. In due time.

Oh! And I just have to share.....for the first time in 10 months, I got a full nights sleep last night! I'm amazed at how refreshed and energized I feel after sleeping the entire night without getting up once. Hoping it happens again!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas