In Preparation

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I continue to search for fabulous items to take with me on my Hawaiin vacation! I'm amazed at just how many talented people there are on Etsy. I could honestly search for items on Etsy forever!

As you know, I love to be organized and that's my primary focus when I create items for my shop. A not so recent but fabulous find is the great shop oktak. The home of lovely fabric acessories that will most definitely aid in keeping you organized. You will find coin pouches, 2 compartment pouches and unbelievably gorgeous totes. All of these items would be great to have for my trip, to help keep me organized and look fashionable all at the same time!

I'm enjoying looking around.....be sure to take a peek! Want more of her loveliness? Well, look at this! Her shop with items geared towards kiddlets! Seriously too cute!

One of my favs is this GORGEOUS bag:


And this great tote:


I was absolutely thrilled to find out that one of my stationery sets was featured in Etsy Finds! Oh goodness, thrilled wouldn't even come close to how happy I was! Thank you Etsy!

Cheers, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas