That Summer Slow Down

Friday, August 17, 2018


Every summer I take time off from the blog (could you tell?! lol) and quite frankly it's so good for the soul.  With three weeks left of summer vacation, you better believe that we are doing our best to savour and enjoy every last second, but truth be told, I'm slowly preparing myself for the return to work.  I think it's a relatively common thing for blogs to be a little slower over the summer months and I think it's so great because the rest of the year is typically quite busy!

Over the long weekend we finally went out for a bike ride with a stop by the river to do a little exploring. It feels like it's been forever since we've done this (probably because it has!).  The kids' sporting activities have taken up quite a bit of time, which is truly bittersweet.  We love love love to watch them play, they love love love to play, but gosh time sure does fly!


After a few good rainstorms our phlox just couldn't stand up to the pounding for of the raindrops.  That's okay though, it gave me a good reason to make a beautiful flower arrangement.


Next week I'm off on an exciting work trip, I can't wait to share all of the details!  Next month I'll be working on a few projects around the house and I'm also working behind the scenes to launch something that I've been putting off for way too long.  So get ready, September is going to be fun!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas