A Gorgeous Paint Colour & A Laundry Room Moodboard

Friday, August 24, 2018

Hi friends!  I hope that you've all enjoyed a wonderful week.

This past Tuesday I flew to NYC to attend Behr's launch of their 2019 Colour of the Year, Blueprint!  It's an absolutely beautiful blue that is completely on trend and relevant with what we are looking for in a paint colour.  You can view the colour and read all about it (plus, seeing the gorgeous colour palettes) here.

A few photos from that trip and event:


I loved how Behr invited a few artisans to create pieces that were inspired by Blueprint.  Above are a few of the pieces.  Candles, ceramics and woven art.


After the event, we took to the streets to tour the absolutely gorgeous city!  I have to say that NYC is absolutely everything and more.  I get it now, what everyone talks about when they say that NY is magical, it truly is!








Before I go, I wanted to share an e-decor moodboard that I recently put together!

I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to help good friends plan out their laundry room makeover.  They are going to tackle the space on their own and were looking for some direction.

It's important (as like with our laundry room makeover) to make good use of this space.  We're going to use cheerful fabrics, warm elements and practical solutions to help make their dream laundry room come to life!


I will forever love the idea of grey and white together.  Coupled with hits of blue, green and purple, this space will immediately go from neutral to warm and welcoming.  I'm SO excited to hand this over to my friends and for them to get started on creating a beautiful space.

You may notice that the blog has gotten a bit of an update.  As I mentioned here, there are a few new things coming to the blog later this year, so stay tuned!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas