My Picks From The Old Navy Sale!

Thursday, August 30, 2018

The kids and I went back to school shopping earlier in the week and we were able to get them everything they needed for their first day back.

I've always been a huge fan of Old Navy (and it's sister stores, Gap & Banana Republic).  If you've been reading for a while, this will come as no surprise to you lol.  There's something to be said about being able to find items you love and to know that they will fit perfectly.  That's how I feel about these brands, I'm almost always able to find what I need.

Old Navy is having a great sale and today I'm sharing my top picks.  From basics to a few accessories and lovely dresses, there's a little something for every occasion!

1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11/ 12/ 13/ 14/ 15/ 16/ 17/ 18/ 19/ 20/

Okay you guys, if you don't have a super cozy sweatshirt, I'm LOVING the one above, I find myself constantly reaching for this style of sweatshirt when the temps dip in the evening.  This crossbody bag is similar to the one that I carried around NYC, perfect!  And well, you know how I feel about a good military coat!  I'll forever love and fall for a top with a cute ruffle!

Have you done any back to school shopping yet?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas