Fashionable Backpack Options

Monday, August 27, 2018


As we walked through the streets of NYC, it became very apparent early on that having the perfect bag was essential.  I had a small crossbody, which worked well, but two of the girls that i was with had backpacks which allowed them to carry that much more and of course, they are also a more comfortable option!

I had my fingers crossed as we ventured into the Nordstrom Off The Rack store, hoping that I would find the perfect backpack to carry around for the rest of my time in NYC, but unfortunately, no luck.

Here are a few of my pics:
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/

Which is your favourite?  I have a few, can you guess which I'd love to carry around through the streets of NYC?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas