Back to Work!

Monday, March 21, 2016







Phew!  We survived March break!  We didn't travel anywhere, but did take advantage of activities that were going on around our city AND we took advantage of the fact that we could get away with doing absolutely nothing!

Our days consisted of waking up late, getting going even later.  It was refreshing and though the weather wasn't ideal, the kids were able to get to the park and play some soccer with friends.  So all in all, it was a great week for the kiddos.

I'm so guilty of wearing the outfit in the photos above several times over the break.  That and then my other go to outfit was jeans and a chambray shirt.  You just can't go wrong with either!  I love the jean jacket.  Throw back to The Canadian Olympic Team!  Whoop!

After a couple of weeks that were full of curve balls, I'm looking forward to getting back on track this week!  I can hardly believe that it's Easter Weekend!  I need to start decorating the house!

Happy Monday, friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I love the jacket too. Lovely outfit. Good luck decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and hunter boots are my favorite too. Greatings from Germany, Andrea von mescaleraswelt.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas