Real Life Snow Globe

Tuesday, January 12, 2016








You guys!  We woke up to the most beautiful winter wonderland this morning!  The snow continues to fall ever so gracefully, I'm absolutely captivated!  Shovelling was even fun (gasp, I know!) since the snow was nice and light and it's not tooooo chilly out.

I recently picked up this comfy scarf from Gap (currently on sale!).  It's super long which allows you to wrap yourself up in it.  It's also a great way to add a beautiful hit of colour to your outfit!

I've got a pot of chili simmering on the stovetop because I have a feeling that the kids will be heading outside to play the minute they get home from school!

Happy Tuesday!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas