#IndigoBookClub - Tiny Beautiful Things

Monday, January 25, 2016


The #IndigoBookClub continues to go strong and this month's read has me completely intrigued!  Tiny Beautiful Things is a compilation of the best and never-before-published articles from the advice column Dear Sugar.

It wasn't until recently that the anonymous author of the popular column, found on The Rumpus, was revealed to be none other than Cheryl Strayed, the author of the bestseller Wild.

Intrigued, aren't you?


I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm certainly looking forward to giving this book a read based on knowing how talented Cheryl Strayed is!

As always, there will be a twitter party, hosted by Indigo to chat about the book.  The best part, Cheryl Strayed herself will be taking part!  Feel free to join in on the fun!  The twitter party is on February 5th at 7pm EST.  Look for the hashtag #IndigoBookClub!

PS. Did you notice the faux fur throw in the photos above?  I couldn't believe my luck when I found it on the clearance table at our local Chapters store!  If you haven't seen these throws in person yet, we think that they are amazing!  So unbelievably soft and perfect for wrapping yourself up in while watching your favourite show or reading.  This one skips between the couch and bench by the window in the living room.


Have a wonderful week and be sure to let me know if you've read/plan on reading Tiny Beautiful Things!

Cheers,

**Indigo kindly provided me with the book to read, however, all opinions are my own.**

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas