White Dress.

Monday, July 20, 2015









I am all about wearing white this summer!  There is something so classic about a white outfit that I am completely drawn to.  I adore this dress that I recently picked up from Gap.  It could easily be dressed up or down and the fact that it has gorgeous pleats and handy pockets is an absolute plus!

It's the perfect neutral that you can easily pair with your favourite colour (pink for me!).  I have no doubt that this dress will be worn a lot this summer!

dress - Gap//sandals - Old Navy (white sold out, linked to black pair)//necklace - Talbots//
purse - Coach (old)//bracelet - Banana Republic (sold out)

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you - I tend to wear so much more white in the summer months. This dress is so pretty & the silhouette is really flattering on you!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any dress with pockets is always a win in my books! haha I just love this dress- white is so fresh and bright in the summer :) XO, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas