Garden Party

Friday, July 3, 2015


Summer is officially here and that means it's time for garden parties and weddings!  I picked up this dress at the end of the summer last year from Gap, but never got a chance to wear it until now!









I chose to pair it with this stunning gold waist belt (and I decided to wear it with the closure snaps at the front!) from BRAVE Leather.  Nude pumps are my favourite heels you guys!  They seriously go well with any outfit, highly recommend getting a pair.  The blue fold-over clutch was the perfect finishing touch.  I love that you can easily place it under your arm when you need both hands.

Now it's time to party!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress, the palm print is so perfect for summer and that brave belt pairs with it perfectly! Great look girl XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look amazing in this green dress and it perfectly suits you! Yeah this printed dress looks perfect for the summer parties. I wish I could also buy this type of palm printed dress for private parties Los Angeles. Please tell me from where I can buy this dress?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas