Canada Day 2015

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Okay, seriously, wasn't it just March last week?!  Goodness, how is it already JULY?!  Sorry for yelling, but honestly

time.is.flying.

With that!  Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians.  I hope you're enjoying and enjoy an absolutely amazing day!

Though the forecast isn't looking too good for us, we still have some fun plans in store to celebrate our Nations' birthday!





Every year I buy some new Canada Day gear for our little crew and this year,  I fell in love with the tops at Old Navy.  It's all about comfort on Canada Day because the day typically includes backyard chillin' and lots of walking.  Hopefully the weather does cooperate and we can head downtown to watch the fireworks.  I have two outfits ready just incase it does rain, which explains the shorts and pants.

We will most certainly be making this cake.  It's a yearly tradition and so delicious!  I highly recommend it.

Happy birthday, Canada!


Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas