Outfit Recap & Well That Caught My Eye Edition #6

Friday, July 10, 2015

recap of some of my recent oufits!  Looking forward to sharing more looks on the blog soon!

Giddy up!  It's the weekend, well, almost!  Do you consider Friday to be the weekend?  Maybe Friday at 5pm?  Anyhow, either way, the weekend is within arms reach!

The fair is in town and I think we need to head over there to hop on a couple of rides and to of course, enjoy some cotton candy and mini doughnuts!  Am I right or am I right?!

This week's link list:


Before I go, I'm sooooo excited to share that after 3 years of living here, we are finally prepping to hang drapery on our patio doors in the kitchen!  I can't wait to share the photos with you.  Happy to be working with Q. Design Centre on this project!

curtain rod from Q. Design Centre

Have a fantastic weekend, friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my Domino article featuring Lindsay's basement makeover, Julie! So kind! I love how her space turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit re-cap, and I'm looking forward to seeing your drapery install. I used to do a ton of custom window coverings and draperies were always my fave, they completely transform a space! XO, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas