Around Here Lately and an HGTV Canada Series Premier!

Friday, April 3, 2015

I can hardly believe that April is here.  Did you have a chance to catch my Easter & Spring decor post?  I shared some simple tips to decorate for your guests with the help of some delicious treats and spring florals.  You can find the post here!

For today, I'm sending you into the weekend with a quick "around here" post.

As a huge fan of HGTV Canada, I was pretty darn excited when this absolutely amazing fella arrived at my door.  Beautiful detail and hard to believe that it was made with a chainsaw by the talented Ryan Cook.


HGTV Canada is celebrating the Series Premier of Carver Kings a show that goes hand in hand with their hit series, Timber Kings.  Catch the Series Premier of Carver Kings April 5 at 10pm ET on HGTV Canada.

Now that the snow has melted I can finally rock these stunning Poppy Barley Foxhunt boots!  I've been waiting for a couple of months to take them out and you guys, they did not disappoint.  Super comfy and they go well with any outfit.


Super excited to have this vintage inspired Anewall print up on the wall!  More photos coming soon!


The self-taught piano lessons are going well, but I also love having another surface to style!


Grocery shopping trips are that much better during the spring months thanks to the lovely spring flowers!  Grocery store tulips are inexpensive and they last a good week or so!  Don't mind if I do!


And lastly, a sneak peek of something I worked on last week at the Leon's Trenton location.  Can't wait to share more!


Have a wonderful Easter weekend, friends.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas