A Quiet Week and A New Book

Wednesday, April 15, 2015


The last week and a half has been relatively quiet and it's honestly felt like a mini vacation of sorts.  I've had a chance to give the house a good spring cleaning, study and of course, enjoy this lovely weather with the family.

I recently picked up a copy of Windsor Smith's new book, have you had a chance to read it?  I adore Windsor's work, she creates such stunning spaces.  Her focus is not only to design beautiful rooms, but to change the way that people live in them.  I think it's safe to say that she's succeeded.



The written portion of the book is just as fantastic as the images.  I have a feeling that Homefront will be one of my go-to's for inspiration for a long time to come.


With the warmer temperatures, I'm eagerly anticipating getting to work on our gardens.  I have also completely fallen in love with the idea of owning property with stunning gardens and walkways after reading the latest issue of Veranda.  Amazing!


I hope you're all enjoying a lovely week.

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas