Happy Friday, Happy Long Weekend

Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday!!!

This past Wednesday I had the wonderful opportunity to work with a great group of people.  The talented ladies behind Melvik Lingerie came here to shoot their collection and lookbook in our living room.  So much fun and an amazing experience!  Their collection is simply gorgeous and I can not wait to see it all come together!  Here's a sneak peek (the model was stunning):


This is a special weekend for us.  11 years ago tomorrow, hubs and I said "I do".  Hard to believe it's been 11 years.  Wow!

We don't have any mega plans, dinner with the family (this is something we love to do, celebrate with the kids) and since the forecast looks great, we plan on getting some gardening done.  Is it weird that we get totally excited when a few yards of dirt are delivered to our house?  I love the May long weekend not only because it's our anniversary, but because it's when we typically get to work outside...tending to the gardens, enjoying beverages on the patio, barbecuing and moving at a leisure pace.  No "real" agenda,  just enjoy our time together and the extra day off.

So, I plan to do a lot of this this weekend (the result of my girlfriend and I spending the afternoon at the garden center):


And a lot of this in the evenings:


Have a lovely weekend, friends!

Cheers,

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas