An Outdoor Space With Mega Style.

Monday, May 12, 2014

The theme of the month: operation backyard oasis!  I mean, how can it not be?  Sorry if you've had enough, but I've got to be honest, I'm just getting started!  I currently can not wait to get some flowers and to add a little colour to the deck and the gardens.  Maybe later this week?

Now, you want to see an amazing outdoor space?  Say yes, I promise you won't regret it:

BAM!


Kristin is the out of this world talent behind this amazing Outdoor Oasis Makeover.  I'm such a huge fan of everything Kristin does, her design aesthetic is so unbelievably awesome.  You can see more images from this gorgeous makeover here.

And don't forget!  This Wednesday is the Style At Home & Home Depot #chatwithstyleHD twitter chat!  It's from 12pm-1pm EST and the chat will focus on creating a beautiful outdoor space!  I'm really looking forward to it, these chats are always so much fun and leave you inspired to tackle your home decor projects!

Cheers,
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your back yard oasis posts!!! We too are planning a deck and recently decided to add a door in the kitchen to make the deck easily accessible. The deck will drop into the back of the forest!

    You have so many great Ideas so I will def. be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree. Kristin's back yard is the best outdoor space I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Kristin's backyard reveal last week and fell in LOVE! We are just getting ready to re-do our backyard next weekend... let the digging begin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas