The HomeSense Spring 2014 Lookbook Has Arrived!

Monday, March 24, 2014

The HomeSense Spring 2014 Lookbook is out and as per usual, I can not wait for some of these items to roll out at our store.

I'm not sure what I ever did before HomeSense came along.  I can vividly remember the very first time that I stepped in to one of their stores in Ottawa....pure bliss!  Next best thing to antiquing (which I will be speaking a little more about later in the week), primarily because you never really know what gems you're going to find and the pricing is fantastic when you're shopping on a budget.

This spring, your eyes will be treated to gorgeous colours, beautiful prints and loads of pretty.

HomeSense has broken down their lookbook in to several different themes and I'm sharing my favourites with you!


I mean, come on! Gorgeous shades of pink & green, whitewash wood and beautiful organizational tools make up the In Bloom Collection. There is a lot going on here, but it's been perfectly styled, so that it doesn't feel overwhelming.  Take a minute to take it all in!  Pay close attention to how they used bins to add height and how colours from the wallpaper have been pulled when selecting the items on the etagere.

Here are a few of my favourites from this collection.  I just looooove snapdragons, especially white and pink and one can always use a great cloche:

The Texture Trove collection is stunning, just stunning.  The headboard, side tables (which would be soooo perfect for my living room! hope I can nab two), lamps, artwork, sheets, I.could.go.on.and.on.


Gah!  Be still my heart.  Look at the pops of colour in the sheets, the ruffle detail on the quilt, the lucite base and texture on the lamps is perfection and the pattern & colours in the rug is ever so lovely.  Goodness, I just can't get enough of those side tables, I know, I know....said that already, but they are SO good.


The last collection that I want to share with you is the Statement Storage collection.  The title says it all!  I think there is no better way to stay organized than with gorgeous boxes & desktop supplies.  These affordable options are an easy and quick way to liven up and your workspace.  And good heavens, the wallpaper is simply spectacular!  Organization can be pretty, office supplies don't have to be generic, this is proof!


I recently spotted the wooden boxes with the inlay and they are just lovely.  I also have one of the mail organizers, it's where I keep all of my bills, perfect to keep your desktop neat and tidy.

So, which is your favourite?  Is there a piece here that you are just loving?

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Umm how have I only just started reading your blog? I am obsessed with your instagram!

    I went to Homesense for the first time earlier this year but I don't think the UK ones are as good as your stores!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterfly-wallpaper :-)
    ... and I love your blog.

    Just a little advice from an IT-Pro - your photos took really long to load today you might want to resize them :-)

    xo Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas