Break Time!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Friends, it's time for a wee bit of a break.  As I mentioned last week, this week is our March break and so I will be taking the week off from blogging to truly enjoy the entire week with my crew.

This past week, I spent a few days getting organized. It seems as though this is the time for me to take things to the next level.  I'm working on improving the blog and am putting together a media kit.  No more sitting back and waiting, it's time to make things happen.

I'm going to leave you with a few of my most recent favourites from instagram.  Be sure to follow along if you aren't already (wink wink, nudge nudge)!

my inspiration board in my workspace, plus a little detail hanging above it. more about both next week!

I love that the table top reflects the beautiful details of the crystal

white tulips in the kitchen

making things happen!

hoping that this mini rose plant makes it longer than a week! 

afternoon breaks are a necessity

and lastly, I kinda love pink

Have an absolutely wonderful week, friends!  See you again next Monday.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Love these little corners of your home and that beautiful little embellishment above your inspiration board. Makes the whole thing look more like a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas