Holiday Home Tour: Entry, Workspace & Here and There Edition

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hey everyone!

I hope you've enjoyed the Holiday Home tour so far!  If you missed the first two posts, you can find the family room tour here and the dining room tour here.

Today, I'm excited to share the entryway decor as well as the little touches of Christmas that I've added to my workspace/reading nook and here and there!

I didn't want to put too much by the door, so I chose to go with a simple bunch of branches that were trimmed from our tree and displayed them in a vintage artillery box.  We've had this box for years now but I never knew what to do with it.  I have a feeling it won't be going back in the basement storage any time soon, I love it!

Our banister and the console in the hallway all full on decorated for the holidays!  The banister is usually the first to be decorated once the holiday season rolls around.  A garland with red satin ribbon tied into bows, does the job!

I absolutely adore and I mean a-d-o-r-e my SS Print Shop "Tartan Deer" print.  Honestly, it's perfect for the holidays!

Okay, time for the photos!









Only a few simple touches for the workspace/reading nook, but enough to remind you that the holidays are near!





We also added a touch of Christmas to a corner in the kitchen.  This sign was made by a wonderful friend of mine, I cherish it!



Next up is the living room!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I love your home it looks so pretty :-)

    xo Sabrina
    from http://www.wishmasterin.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have gone all out with the decor, and didn't leave a single corner without some holiday spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas