Making It Happen

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


For me, an essential part in achieving my goals is to surround myself with positive energy and positive people.  People who will encourage me to push through the hard times, who will give me a ladder to help me climb up the steep cliff and to remind me why I am doing what I'm doing.  I'm even thankful for those who give me a dose of reality.  Making me realize that it's not going to be easy, but that it's possible.  Anything worth having is worth working for.

Often times the path to success isn't at all glamorous, it's quite the opposite in fact, but that's not the part we see.

We all need a little push every once in a while and we all have moments when we ask ourselves if we really should be doing what we're doing.

Frame of mind is everything and surrounding yourself with those who can keep you on the right track is part of the story of success.

Be it by words of encouragement, be it by literally grabbing your hand to help you finish the last 300 meters of a race, sometimes that's what we need and by no means does that mean you aren't capable or that you're weak.  It's just another component to making your dream a reality.

So friends, be sure to surround yourself with positive energy.  Be sure to have someone who will help you see the silver lining when all you see is the dark cloud above.

I'm currently thankful for so many people who are helping me through...my family, people in the business, my friends and fellow bloggers.  They are all helping me, even if they don't even know they are.

I've taken the time to download a free inspirational quote from Lara Casey's site (thanks Lara!).  I encourage you to do the same.  It will give you that boost when you need it.

You can do it!

Cheers,

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas