Enjoying Your Outdoor Living Space!

Monday, April 1, 2013

One of my favourite things about spring is slowly beginning to move our patio furniture back onto the deck and setting up our outdoor sitting space.  There isn't anything like enjoying a cup of coffee outside in your pjs, early in the morning before the hustle and bustle of the day begins.

We will be landscaping the backyard this year once the fence is up.  I can't see us doing anything extreme yet, but there will definitely be the addition of a few gardens and at some point, I would like to add a second sitting area, separate from the eating area on the wooden deck that is off of the house.

So when I spotted this beauty at Homesense, I could stop my mind from wandering...craving the warmer mornings that come along with the arrival of April.


Couldn't you just picture yourself enjoying a hot cup of coffee or perhaps a delicious glass of wine while sitting on this bench in your backyard space.....mmmmm

Heavenly, just heavenly.

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. I missed this post! Love those pillows!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! We just got our deck, grass and fence last summer. I'm looking forward to having all three the whole summer this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas