Dear LA

Thursday, April 18, 2013

What a city you are.


I think it's safe to say that I've never seen a larger city in my life.  

Your terrain is amazing and your scenery is breathtaking.  Your coast is surreal, what an amazing treat to have out your backdoor.


I fell for your easy going mentality and your spontaneity.   Running into a celebrity in the middle of a shopping trip = ah-mazing:


You know how to make a mean burger without all of the fuss.  Keepin' it simple, but in a deliciously spectacular way...


I loved that we didn't have to go far to see the beauty that your city has to offer, it surrounds you 24 hrs a day.  A short drive up the hill and just like that your mind wanders to amazing places and your cares are taken away....


Dear LA, thank you for being so absolutely amazing.

Dear LA, I can't wait until we meet again.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post. i love all the post of this blog. Thanks for sharing this.
    Modular Kitchen Collection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas