Two?! Oh My!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Months until Christmas?! Oh my!  Guess I should start thinking about what I'm going to get everyone huh?

I enjoyed such a lovely weekend! Saturday my husband returned home, which is always a treat. The older two kiddos seemed to have had a tough time with my husband leaving for this past trip, which meant, it was a tough week for all of us.   Moods flying at you left, right and center, no cooperation and short fuses.  It's hard, because you know they are just hurting, and missing their dad.  So trying to figure out how to deal with it and make them happy when the only thing that can truly make them smile is the to have dad home isn't easy.  But! We chugged through and all is well now phew!

Sunday I got together with five lovely ladies for lunch.

It was a-w-e-s-o-m-e!  

What a treat to just hang out and chat without having to worry about what the kiddos were doing.  We have to do that more often (okay ladies?!).  I also spent part of yesterday shopping......for myself!  It was fabulous.  I'm so happy to have a few new items to add to my wardrobe!

Shop news.....well, I hit a little roadblock this weekend which I wasn't too happy about.  I'm having to rethink the design of the clutch, which really frustrates me because I am no longer sure if I will have them ready for the show at the end of November.  I think I should still be able to do it, but it's just so frustrating to have to take a few steps back.

Due to the frustration that the clutches were causing me, I decided to put them aside and continue on with another project.  I need to get things done and sitting at the table, not being productive isn't going to get me anywhere.

so, with that being said......

I'm launching yet another new item!  Well, it's not totally new, it's something I used to sell in my "Always Inspire" shop and that I never carried over to elliven.  I've tweaked the design a tad and am thrilled with the results!  I hope to list some either today or tomorrow! Yay! Wanna see the old design?  Okay, here you go:



Okay, let's get this day started!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. The little pouch looks awesome. So handy to stash all the things you lose in your purse in.

    Glad you had a great weekend. Here's to a new week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas