A Tad Bit Behind - Sneak Peek!

Friday, April 23, 2010

I would be lying if I said that I've been sewing up a storm. Unfortunately, it's been the exact opposite for about a week now. We've been hit with yet another cold (seriously?!) and are slowly getting back on our feet.

I may not have been sewing, but I have been working on other aspects of my little shop. Things have been a little slow for me over on Etsy, but it's almost been a good thing. It's allowed me to take time to figure out just the perfect way to package my items. I've been trying a few different packaging ideas out and finally came up with something that I absolutely love. So I went out and purchased all that I needed and took the time to source out other items online, good to have that done.

Prior to the impromptu break, I was working on a new item! I spoke of it a little earlier on how it combined both fabric and paper, but in a new way. I wanted to show you a sneak peek!


I absolutely love to receive snail mail and send, it always brings a smile to my face. Granted, email is very convenient and can get you a quick response when needed, but snail mail just has such a special meaning. I really want to do what I can to bring letter/card writing back into people's lives.

Whether it be a birthday card, thank you card or a simple note to say hello, I've designed this case to store your stationery sets. A little something to get you motivated to write that special letter and to motivate others to write as well!

The case is made of designer fabric and the coordinating stationery set inside is ready for you to use! They will be available in the shop soon!

Okay, time to get some housework done!

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. these are adorable! i love combining paper and fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It is fun isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fabric! I made a similar holder for my buspass a few days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much CraftyKatt and Rachel! I'm hoping to get the first bunch listed sometime next week....fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas