A Nice Time

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello, hello!

What a weekend it was! I have good reasons for my yet again, impromptu break! We ended up travelling to Ottawa for the long weekend! My husband was heading out on a trip which included a stop over in Ottawa. He asked if we would want to come along and stay in Ottawa for a few days. Oh-my-goodness! Heck ya! I have seen his plane loads of times, but have never flown on it! So the kids and I packed up and we were out of here early the next morning!

It was such a lovely trip, every minute of it! From my husband literally flying us to Ottawa, to visiting both of our families (we are from Ottawa). It was just lovely, a really special trip to Ottawa indeed.

That's where I've been....and now it's back to reality, and I need to get my cup of coffee so that I can wake up a little!

I have loads of catching up to do....feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you've been up to!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas