Did Someone Say New?

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ahhh, new listings, always a good feeling! I am managing to get work done in the evenings once the kiddos have gone to sleep. I haven't been able to do that for such a long time. It was tough to get Jenson to sleep and by the time he was in dreamland, I would be ready for bed.

For the last week or so, he's been doing such an amazing job falling asleep so I've slowly been getting back into my old routine. Working while the kids sleep, and it is SUCH a great feeling. I've got another week of solo parenting this week, but hopefully I can still get loads of work done at night once all of my house chores are all complete and the kids are all tucked in.

Oh yeah, the new listings I was talking about.....here they are!




I have more receipt/coupon holders cut out, just need to get them put together, they *should* be listed by the end of the week.

Also, I have a new item in the works! A combination of fabric and stationery (yes, I do already offer items like that in my shop), but this is new new new! I can't wait to show you!

Okay, time to get ready for the day!

Hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend.....

PS....I'm taking part in a fun giveaway! Want to enter, head on over to Solange's blog!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. seriously this is so smart. will have to put this on my birthday wishlist:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas