Traditional Holiday Tablescape

Tuesday, December 5, 2017


Hi everyone!

One of my absolute favourite things to do for the holidays is to decorate the table for Christmas dinner!  I'm excited to be taking part in a fun tablescape inspired blog hop today!  You'll find all of the links to the stunning tablescapes pictured above at the bottom of this post!

I love playing with colour combos and adding a mixture of fresh and fake greens.  This year's colour combination is green, purple with touches of gold, pink and orange.  It's playful, has a nod to a more traditional tablescape and then the geometric trees lend a touch of modern.






Name tags welcome your guests to their seats, along with a grouping of pinecones that have painted tips.  A piece of blue velvet ribbon adds a luxe touch to the place setting.











I sprinkled small ornaments (I love to use ornaments with glitter, as they reflect candlelight beautifully, it's slightly magical!).  I also decided to dry some orange slices and arranged them organically throughout the runner, which is made of fresh greens and a gold leaf garland.



Be sure to take a peek at the other stunning tables capes of the other participants of this years' blog hop:



 

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the greenery and the pops of color. So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the greenery on your light fixture and those pretty trees on the table! And the pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful holiday tablescape Julie! I absolutely love all the greenery you have in your dining room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas