Christmas Home Tour

Friday, December 8, 2017


I know I said the same thing earlier this week, but honestly, I can hardly believe that it's already time for this year's Christmas Home Tour!  This may very well have been the fastest year of my life!  It feels like it was only yesterday that we were hosting Christmas 2016!

A very big thank you to Shannon and Christina for organizing this hop!

I always look forward to participating in the Canadian Bloggers Christmas Home Tour.  It's a special time of year and such a treat to take a look at how everyone is decorating for the holidays and of course, to be inspired by their decor!  I find that I always learn something new, or get a new idea after reading the posts.

Without further ado, here is how I've decorated our home this year.  Once again, you'll find touches of pink throughout, I just can't resist adding in my favourite colour.  This year I paid a little more attention to the exterior of our house by adding a garland over the door and filling it in with some fresh greens.





When I first started decorating the house, I thought I'd go without ribbon on the staircase garland.  After a week or so, I decided to add some white ribbon and to fill in the fake garland with fresh greens.  I love the combination of fake and fresh greens.  The fresh greens will eventually dry out, but they smell amazing and look beautiful!  It's a good balance.



You'll find most of the touches of pink in our living room, it's also the room where you'll find our main tree.














We spend a lot of time in the family room which is open to the kitchen.  Last year we decided to get a smaller tree for the family room, since you can't see the one in the living room when we're sitting in here watching our favourite holiday shows.











And there you have it!  Our home decorated for Christmas 2017!

Now be sure to take a peek at the other bloggers beautifully decorated holiday homes, linked blow!

Canadian Bloggers Home Tour Christmas 2017 pin img

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday


Cheers,

SaveSave
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Can you teach me how to decorate a green tree? It's perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Julie, it's absolutely stunning! Love the pink touches. Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! Your home is stunning! Your tree is gorgeous and I love the pops of pink!
    Hugs, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Julie! You have such a stunning, classic home style! I love you tours- and this Christmas tour is no different!! Merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning home! Your photos are beautiful and your home is so cozy and welcoming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, your home looks SO pretty...I love everything! The garland around your main door looks so great...and your tree, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie I love everything about your tour, I only wish there was a "pin it" button! My tailwind plug-in doesn't even work!
    Your soft colours and bright airy style are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas