Our Holiday Cards

Wednesday, December 6, 2017















Every time I get set to write a holiday related post, I feel like I might be mistaken that it's already that time of the year!  Do you write and send Christmas cards?  I have to be honest, it's been a few years since I sat down at the dining room table to write a bunch of cards, but I vowed that this year I would get back into the habit of sending cards out.  I honestly love receiving cards!  I've been feeling a little bit of guilt whenever a holiday card would arrive in the mail, knowing that I hadn't been organized enough to get our very own cards out to family and friends.

Enter the lovely Toronto based stationery company Printed Matter.  When they reached out about collaborating this holiday season, I took a look at their site and immediately knew that I was on board.  I didn't have enough time to schedule a family photo, so I decided to skip holiday photo cards and to go with pre-made holiday greeting cards instead.  I fell in love with the Mistletoe design and quickly placed my order!

I love that they offer the option of ordering a stamp for the return address, anything to make life easier!  But honestly, this really and truly is such a great time saver and it adds a beautiful touch to the envelopes, don't you think?

The quality of the paper is amazing and the size of the cards make them perfect for placing on top of a gift or in the mail, on their own.  If you've been searching for the perfect holiday cards, be sure to check out the Printed Matter website!

Cheers,

Printed Matter was kind enough to provide me with cards and a stamp, however all opinions are my own
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas