My Signature Style

Wednesday, October 11, 2017












You may have already guessed my signature style, but incase you haven't, it's most definitely jeans paired with a pretty top and comfy heels or flats (depending on the occasion).  It's how I'm most comfortable and for that reason I chose to wear this outfit to BlogPodium.  I didn't get any photos that day, and since it's totally an outfit that I'll be wearing again and again, I decided to share the look on the blog.  This Shimmer Stripe Swing top from Gap is fabulous!  I may have squeezed when it arrived, it's that beautiful and may have plans to buy it in black!  Of note, it's quite sheer even with the lining, but I found wearing this tank worked well.  Love love love the wide sleeves and the gold threading.

What's your signature style?

Cheers,

SaveSave

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas