Minted Print - Melanie Severin

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

BlogPodium was pretty darn amazing this year, I can't lie.  I'm still smiling thinking of all of the wonderful bloggers that I had a chance to meet IRL.


I am thankful to have left the conference with this stunning art print by Melanie Severin (a fellow Canadian!).  It's honestly so beautiful and the frame colour compliments the print perfectly!  The only issue I'm having is trying to decide where to place it!  Originally I thought it would make for a great jumping off point for our powder room makeover, but then it found it's way into my office and now I'm loving how it looks in the family room!

Melanie's work can be found at Minted and honestly, her pieces are just lovely!  She also sells cards!

Cheers,

SaveSave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas