It's Friday - This Week's Links

Friday, October 14, 2016

It's Friiiidayyyy!  Wowza!  Why on earth do short weeks always feel so long!  Honestly though, the past two weeks have been the longest.

Okay, enough complaining!  I'm pretty excited to have taken my trench coat for a spin for the first time.  This is (believe it or not) the first trench that I've ever owned.  It's on the longer side, so I was a little nervous about how it would look on, since I'm not so tall, but I'm happy with it!  Bonus!  It's currently on sale AND you can save an additional 40%.  Mic. Drop.  I totally had to search up how to neatly tie the belt at the back on pinterest, I went with this one, but there are few others that I will eventually try.



Before I go, I wanted to leave you with a few links that caught my eye this week, here they are!

Have a lovely weekend!

Cheers,

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas