Well That Caught My Eye...

Friday, May 22, 2015

We have an especially short week this week with the May long weekend that just passed and a PA day today.  I'm not complaining, but I do know that next week is going to be painful when we find ourselves back to a regular schedule!



Baseball season has officially started and you guys, I don't know who is more excited, the kids or hubs and I!  We all love baseball and if there is one sport that I hope the kids play for years to come, it's most definitely baseball!

As we head into the weekend, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:


Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a ticket to the first ever Design Exchange Auction!  Find out more here.

Enjoy the links and have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Ooo some good tips to check out thank you Julie! And I kind of hope my little guys go for baseball at some point. I love the game!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a little note!

 

© 2010-2014 Julie Shaver. All Rights Reserved. | Policies | Blog Design By Brittany Douglas